Adult Healthcare Services in Colorado
Specialized Care is for All Ages
At Evergreen Home Healthcare, we offer a variety of services for our adult patients. From young adult to geriatric, Evergreen’s mission is to keep our patients as independent as possible in the comfort of their own home.
Read through our most common services below or contact us today to speak with one of our nurses to help you find the structured care that best fits you or your loved one's unique medical needs.
- Through our Family CNA program, we send eligible family members to CNA school so they can become a CNA for their loved ones. This program is very special and allows you to provide the medical care that your loved one needs while earning an income as an Evergreen Home Healthcare. This program is designed for patients of all ages, so whether your loved one is a child or an adult, this program could be an option for you.
- In-Home Support Services (IHSS) – This program is designed to allow the patient to be able to direct their own care through the assistance of their county care manager and an IHSS providing agency of their choice. The program allows for the patient to receive care provided by an attendant of their choosing, most commonly the mother or father of the patient, who is then employed and paid by Evergreen Home Healthcare.
- Private Duty Nursing services are designed for patients requiring long hour skilled nursing services. These include patients requiring nursing services such as ventilator care, trach care, G-tube feeding, TPN, medication administration, oxygen therapy, as well as other skilled nursing care needs.
- Skilled CNA Care - Evergreen employs a large base of CNA staff to assist with patients needing staffed CNA care in their homes. This program allows individuals requiring outside care providers on Evergreen’s CNA team to provide in-home care to help patients remain independent.
- Skilled Nursing Visits - Evergreen can also provide intermittent skilled nursing care for patients in need of long term nursing assistance or short term rehab and healing. We provide nursing services for patients of all ages from pediatric to adult who requires care from a registered nurse. A nursing visit is generally about an hour long and is for specific care needed by a patient that is ordered by their physician.
Types of Health Conditions We Care For
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Laryngeal Atresia
- Ventilator-dependent Adults
- Respiratory Diseases
- Heart Conditions (cardiac-compromised)
- Parkinson's Disease
- And much more!
Types of Geriatric Health Conditions We Care For
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Kidney & Bladder Control Problems
- Sleep Problems
- Lung Disease