Pediatric In-Home Care Services in Colorado
Specialized Care For Infants, Children, & Teens
At Evergreen Home Healthcare, we offer a variety of services for our pediatric patients. From infants to young adults, whether you need around the clock care, weekly visits, or anything in-between, we can help you. See the brief descriptions below or check out our services tab for details on each service we offer.
We are here to help you and your family!
Contact us today to speak with one of our nurses to help you find the structured care that best fits you or your loved one's unique medical needs.
- Through our Parent CNA program, we send eligible parents and family members to CNA school so they can become a CNA for their loved ones. This program is very special and allows you to provide the medical care that your loved one needs while earning an income as an Evergreen Home Healthcare Employee
- In-Home Support Services (IHSS) – This program is designed to allow the patient to be able to direct their own care through the assistance of their county care manager and an IHSS providing agency of their choice. The program allows for the patient to receive care provided by an attendant of their choosing, most commonly the mother or father of the patient, who is then employed and paid by Evergreen Home Healthcare.
- Private Duty Nursing services are designed for patients requiring long hour skilled nursing services. These include patients requiring nursing services such as ventilator care, trach care, G-tube feeding, TPN, medication administration, oxygen therapy, as well as other skilled nursing care needs.
- Staffed CNA Care - Evergreen employs a large base of CNA staff to assist with patients that require staffed CNA care in their homes. This program allows individuals requiring outside care providers on Evergreen’s CNA team to provide in-home care to help patients remain independent.
- Skilled Nursing - Evergreen can also provide intermittent skilled nursing care for patients in need of long term nursing assistance or short term rehab and healing. We provide nursing services for patients of all ages from pediatric to adult who requires care from a registered nurse. A nursing visit is generally about an hour long and is for specific care needed by a patient that is ordered by their physician.
Types of Pediatric Health Conditions We Care For
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Laryngeal Atresia
- Premature Infants
- Ventilator-dependent Children
- Respiratory Diseases in Children
- Childhood Heart Conditions (cardiac-compromised)
- And Much More!